What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
“I wanted to let you know how happy my wife and I were after working with you on the sale of our home and what a great job you did for us. Working around our schedules was a huge help in getting everything accomplished. Your market strategy and methods were spot on and I’m certain were key in getting us top dollar for the sale of such a sentimental part of our lives. You can’t argue with a full price offer in two days. The results speak for themselves. You are a seasoned pro. Your knowledge and experience were evident during our conversations and strategy calls and it gave my wife and I the confidence to move ahead full steam. You helped take the sting and precariousness out of the process. I’ve got to say it was actually pretty easy for us; far more so than expected. Needless to say, I’ve been telling my friends and coworkers about you. Thanks so much for everything. You’re the best!” – Aaron Manning
My Job Is To…
1. Get Your Home SOLD Quickly
2. Get You the Most Money Possible So You Can Move on with Your Life
3. Give You a Hassle Free Process
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive from Legacy Realty Group will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here